Configuring Gradle Composite Build
IntelliJ IDEA lets you configure a Gradle composite build.
Before you start configuring your composite build, make sure you have the Gradle version 3.1 or higher installed on your computer.
Configuring a Gradle composite build
- Open your Gradle project.
- Link other Gradle projects that you want to use for your composite build.
- In the Gradle tool window, right-click on your main project and from the context menu select Composite Build Configuration.
- In the Gradle Project Build Composite dialog, select projects that you want to include in your Gradle composite build.
- Refresh your main Gradle project.
Last modified: 22 December 2016