Defining Runtime Properties
tab of the
Build File Properties Dialog
to pass properties to the build script at runtime. The specified values are equivalent to those defined
option of the command line launcher.
In addition to plain values, you can use macros that are evaluated at runtime. Such macros are helpful, when you have to pass specific paths and other varying information to the build script. Macros are character strings surrounded with dollar signs. Build File Properties dialog provides the complete list of macros, available for the selected build file, with the previews that show, how these macros will be evaluated at runtime.
Defining the runtime properties
- Open the Build File Properties dialog.
- In the Properties tab, click Add.
- In the Name column, type the property name.
- In the Value column, type the desired value. If you use a macro as the property value, type the name of the desired macro. If you don't know the name, click the button, select the desired macro from the Macros dialog box, and click OK.
- Use Add and Remove buttons to make up the complete list of properties.