Installing and Uninstalling Interpreter Paths
IntelliJ IDEA helps view and manage the interpreter paths:
To view the interpreter paths
- On the main toolbar, click . Refer to the section Accessing Project Structure for more details.
- In the Project Structure dialog box, click SDKs node under the Platform Settings.
- Select the desired interpreter.
- View the interpreter paths in the Classpath tab:
To add an interpreter path
To delete interpreter paths
- Select the paths to be deleted.
- In the toolbar of the SDKs page of the Project Structure dialog box, click .
Last modified: 21 March 2017