Running Grails Targets
To run a Grails or Griffon target
- Select Grails or Griffon application module. You can do this in a number of ways:
- On the menu, choose or
Alternatively, just press Ctrl+Alt+G.
- In the dialog box that opens, start typing the target name, and press Ctrl+Space to show the list of matching targets:
- Click OK, and view the output messages in the console.
Please note the following:
- The history drop-down list is available in the RunTarget dialog box. Use the arrow keys to browse through the recently executed targets.
- You can run or debug any target immediately from the Run/Debug configuration, if you enter an arbitrary command in the Command line field of the Run/Debug Configuration dialog.
Last modified: 21 March 2017