Checkout from TFS Wizard: Source Workspace
This feature is supported in the Ultimate edition only.
On this page, specify the workspace to add the imported files and folders to. The data will be downloaded according to the mappings defined in the selected workspace. The data is downloaded recursively, that is, the structure of subfolders under the selected source node is reproduced locally.
You can use an existing workspace as is, or update it as necessary, or even create an entirely new workspace manually.
|Server/Workspace||This read-only field shows the URL addresses of TFS servers you have access to and workspaces available on these TFS servers.|
|Workspace comment||This read-only field shows the descriptions of workspaces on the servers you have access to.|
| Team Servers || Use the buttons in this area to manage the list of available servers and workspaces and configure access to them. |
- Add: click this button to open the Add Team Foundation Server dialog box where you can specify the parameters for establishing connection to a TFS server. TFS uses NTLM authentication, so native Windows applications (that is, Microsoft Team Explorer) authenticate silently with system credentials. IntelliJ IDEA users must always specify their username and password because of limitations posed by Java Runtime.
- Remove: click this button to remove the selected server from the list.
- Reload workspaces: click this button to have the list of available workspaces refreshed.
- TFS Proxy: click this button to open the Set TFS proxy for server... dialog box where you can specify the parameters for accessing the selected server via Proxy.
- Check-in Policies: click this button to open the Edit Check-in Policies dialog box where you can manage the list of check-in policies to be applied.
| Workspaces || Use the buttons in this area manage the list of available workspaces and update the workspaces, when applicable. |
- Create: click this button to open the Create Workspace dialog box for creating a new workspace.
- Edit: click this button to open the Edit Workspace dialog box for editing the selected workspace.
- Delete: click this button to remove the selected workspace from the list.
Last modified: 18 July 2017