IntelliJ IDEA suggests the following means of analyzing dependencies in your projects:
- Analysis of usages, which helps you locate all references to a certain class, variable, method or parameter. This facility includes search and view usages across the project and highlighting usages in a file.
- Possibility to view file structure.
- Possibility to explore hierarchy of the types, methods, and method calls.
- Search for repetitive code fragments.
- Analysis of dependencies (module, backward, or cyclic).
- Exploring complicated dependencies using Dependency Structure Matrix Analysis.
Last modified: 18 July 2017