Enabling Version Control
IntelliJ IDEA supports version control integration at two levels:
- At the IDE level, VCS integration is provided through a set of bundled plugins enabled by default.
- At the project level, VCS integration is enabled by associating project folders with one or several version control systems.
This section describes how to:
- Associate a project root with version control system.
- Associate a directory with version control system.
- Change the associated VCS for the project root or directory.
Last modified: 18 July 2017