IntelliJ IDEA integrates with Warbler, providing the possibility to generate
.war archive of an application. Integration with Warbler requires JRuby.
To generate a web archive
- On the main menu, choose .
- Specify the name of the target archive in the field Output file name.
- In the Build .WAR file dialog box, select the check boxes next to the directories and files you want to include in the target archive.
- Enable or disable the following behavioral options, as required: Executable - if this check box is selected, the target archive will be executable.
Precompiled - if this check box is selected, the Ruby files will be compiled into
Include gem repository - if this check box is selected, the gem repository will be included into the archive.
Turn on invoke/execute tracing, enable full backtrace - if this check box is selected, the tracing mode will be enabled.
- Select one or more files to be included into the
WEB-INFdirectory of the web archive, and press the WEB-INF config button.
- Click OK to generate the archive.
Last modified: 18 July 2017