Language Injection Settings dialog: Java Parameter
The dialog box opens when you click on the Language Injections page, and choose Java Parameter on the context menu, or select an entry and click .
Use this dialog box to configure language injections for Java parameters. The dialog box provides the ability to make use of IntelliLang's features, if, for any reason, the injection annotations cannot be used. This mainly applies to configuring third party/library methods as well as projects that still have to use Java 1.4.
|Language||In this area, specify the language to inject and the injection context. |
- ID - from this drop-down list, select the ID of the language to inject.
- Prefix - in this text box, specify a prefix to make up the injection context.
- Suffix - in this text box, specify a suffix to make up the injection context.
Note that the Prefix and Suffix fields are optional.
|Class Methods||Click and select the class of interest. As a result, the methods of the class along with their parameters are shown. |
Select the parameters for which you want to enable the injection.
|Advanced|| Specify additional settings. |
- Value pattern - type a regular expression for the injection context.
- Single file - select this check box to specify an exact file to apply the injection to.
Last modified: 18 July 2017