Use this page to configure SBT project settings.
|Linked SBT projects||This area shows all linked projects.|
|Project-level settings||Use this are to configure the following options: |
- Use auto-import - select this check box to resolve all the changes made to the SBT project automatically every time you refresh your project.
- Create directories for empty content roots automatically - select this option to add the src directory to your project.
- Download sources and docs - select this check box to download sources and docs for project dependencies.
- Download SBT sources and docs - select this check box to download sources docs for SBT itself.
|JVM||Use this area to configure the JVM settings. You can choose from the following options: |
- From project JDK - select this default option to use the project's JDK.
- Custom - select this option to use a custom JVM.
|JVM Options||Use this area to configure additional JVM settings. You can choose from the following options: |
- Maximum heap size, MB - use this field to specify the maximum heap size available to the process that launches the compiler. The default 768 Mb is suitable for most of the purposes.
- VM parameters - use this field to type the string to be passed to the VM when IntelliJ IDEA launches the compiler. If you need more room to type, click to open the VM parameters dialog where the text entry area is larger.
|Launcher (sbt-launch.jar)||Use this area to configure settings for the sbt launcher. You can select from the following options: |
- Bundled - use this default option if you want the bundled launcher.
- Custom - use this option to specify a custom launcher.
Last modified: 18 July 2017