Searching Through the Source Code
IntelliJ IDEA provides extensive search and replace capabilities, which includes basic search and replace, search and replace in paths, finding usages, code-aware structural search and more. Some of the replacement facilities (like renaming classes and members) are performed by means of refactorings.
In this part you will learn how to:
- Find and replace text in the current file.
- Find specific word.
- Search and replace across the project.
- Find usages.
- Highlight usages.
- View usages of a symbol across the project, and jump to the desired usage.
- Work with the search results.
- Perform structural search and replacement using a template.