Working with Spring Dependencies
IntelliJ IDEA lets you analyze your Spring project dependencies.
Opening Spring dependency graph
- In the Project View window right-click on the Spring configuration file for which you wish to create a diagram and select .
- In the Select Diagram Type dialog select the diagram you want to create.
- Depending on the type of the diagram you have selected, IntelliJ IDEA opens the graph in the editor where you can analyze the relationship between the dependencies.
You can use the diagram toolbar and the context menu to check additional options and adjust your graph. You can also use the diagram settings to change the toolbar options.
Reading Spring Model Dependency Diagram
IntelliJ IDEA lets you view the relationships between Spring configuration files dependencies. IntelliJ IDEA uses different types of lines and colors to show how those relationships were created.
- A solid line and blue color are reserved for
- A solid line and orange color are used for
- Dashed lines and green color are reserved for
- Lines with red color are used for errors.
If some configuration file is included several times then all its inclusions except one are considered errors.
- Dotted lines are used for other dependencies.