for Windows and Linux
Use this section to select the color scheme for the IntelliJ IDEA editor.
|Scheme|| From this drop-down list, select the color scheme to be used in your workspace. |
|Click this button to invoke the following commands (depending on the selected scheme): |
- Duplicate: click to save the currently selected Color settings as a new scheme. Hit Enter to save the new scheme, or Escape to cancel the save operation.
- Restore Defaults: click to reset the selected color scheme to the initial defaults shipped with IntelliJ IDEA. Available if a predefined color scheme has been selected and changed.
- Export: click to export the current scheme to a file.
- Rename: click to rename the current scheme. This command is available for copies or imported schemes only, since the predefined schemes cannot be renamed.
- Delete: click to delete the current scheme. This command is available for copies or imported schemes only, since the predefined schemes cannot be deleted.
- Import Scheme: click to import a IntelliJ IDEA color scheme (you can either import a file in an internal
.icls format, or a
.jar created through the File | Export Settings menu), or an Eclipse color scheme in the XML format.
Last modified: 29 November 2017