Conda Support. Creating Conda Environment
The following is only valid when Python Plugin is installed and enabled!
Whether you install Anaconda or Miniconda, depends on you needs.
Creating Conda environment
To create a Conda environment
- On the main toolbar, click .
- In the Project Structure dialog box, click SDKs node under the Platform Settings.
- Click , and then choose Conda environment from the Add New SDK popup menu.
- In the Create Conda Environment dialog box, do the following:
- In the Name field, type the name of the new Conda environment, or accept the suggested default name.
- In the Location field, specify the target directory, where the new Conda environment will be created, or accept the suggested default location.
- From Python version drop-down list, select one of the configured Python interpreters, which will be used as the base for the new Conda environment.
Click OK to apply changes and close the dialog box.
Last modified: 29 November 2017