Configuring Include Paths
This feature is supported in the Ultimate edition only.
The following is only valid when PHP Plugin is installed and enabled!
Include paths are used for code completion and reference resolution in some functions/methods that use file paths as arguments, for example,
To configure include paths:
- Open the Settings / Preferences Dialog by pressing Ctrl+Alt+S or by choosing for Windows and Linux or for macOS, and click PHP under Languages & Frameworks.
- On the PHP page that opens, configure the list of include paths in the Include path area:
- Use the and buttons to add and remove paths.
- Use the and buttons to change the order of items in the list.
- Press the toogle button to have the paths sorted alphabetically in the ascending order.