Importing a Project from Bnd/Bndtools Model
This feature is supported in the Ultimate edition only.
IntelliJ IDEA lets you import Bnd/Bndtools projects.
Before import your project, make sure that Osmorc plugin is enabled in IntelliJ IDEA. The plugin is bundled with IntelliJ IDEA and activated by default. If the plugin is not enabled, enable the plugin.
To import an external Bnd/Bndtools model into IntelliJ IDEA, follow these steps
- If no project is currently open in IntelliJ IDEA, click Import Project on the Welcome screen. Otherwise, select File | New | Project from Existing Sources.
- In the dialog that opens, select the directory that contains the project to be imported, or a file that contains an appropriate project description. Click OK.
- On the first page of the Import Project wizard, select Bnd/Bndtools, and click Next. (This page is not shown if IntelliJ IDEA has guessed what you are importing.)
- On the next page of the wizard, specify Bnd/Bndtools projects you want to import and click Next.
- On the next page of the wizard, specify project SDK and click Finish.