Navigating Between Text and Message File
This feature is supported in the Ultimate edition only.
The following is only valid when Python Plugin is installed and enabled!
Use the gutter icons to navigate from a template to a localization file. To jump from localization file to the corresponding template, use Ctrl+Click.
Navigating from template to locale
To navigate from a template to locale
- Click icon in the gutter next to the desired tag.
- If a tag is referenced from several locales, select one from the pop-up window:
django.pofile opens in the editor, with the caret resting at the
msgidthat corresponds to the tag in question.
Navigating from locale to template
To navigate from a locale to template
- In the desired
django.pofile, place the caret at the comment above the locale in question:
- On the main menu, choose Navigating to Declaration or Type Declaration of a Symbol. The corresponding template files opens in the editor. , or use any other method, described in
To view references to a localization tag
- Hover your mouse pointer over the gutter icon next to the desired tag. A balloon that pops up, shows a list of locale files that reference the selected tag:
To view which template a locale references
- Keeping Ctrl key pressed, hover your mouse pointer over the comment above the locale in question. The comment turns into a hyperlink, and the balloon shows reference: