Navigating with Model Dependency Diagram
This feature is supported in the Ultimate edition only.
The following is only valid when Ruby Plugin is installed and enabled!
With IntelliJ IDEA, you can navigate between Model Dependency and the corresponding models and associations.
In this section:
Navigating between Model Dependency diagram and the source code
To navigate from a Model Dependency diagram to the source code
- On the Model Dependency diagram, select the desired node or edge.
- Do one of the following:
- Press F4
- On the context menu, choose
- Double-click selected node.
Tips and tricks
- In a model declaration source code, it is enough to choose on the context menu.
- If you have selected an edge that corresponds to a one-to-many or many-to-many association, IntelliJ IDEA suggests to choose which part of the association should be navigated to: