Phusion Passenger Special Notes
This feature is supported in the Ultimate edition only.
The following is only valid when Ruby Plugin is installed and enabled!
- The corresponding gem should be installed. If the gem is missing, IntelliJ IDEA suggests to install it.
Notes and limitations
- Raptor support is available for macOS and Linux systems.
- IntelliJ IDEA creates an initializer file
- Phusion Passenger initializer is used only for Phusion Passenger debugger; execution of Rails applications is not affected.
- Use Phusion Passenger with only those settings that are specified in the console.
- The Phusion Passenger
prespawnscript should load the dynamic content generated by Rails, but not a static page.
Last modified: 29 November 2017