Struts Assistant Tool Window
The Struts Assistant tool window appears when you open a project that contains a module with enabled Struts support. Use this tool window to manage elements, tiles, and validators in a Struts application.
The Struts Assistant tool window has three tabs:
- The Struts tab for managing Struts elements in the
- The Tiles tab for managing Struts tiles in the
- The Validator tab for defining action-specific validation rules.
The Struts Assistant tool window displays three views:
- The Structure Tree shows the structure of the Struts configuration file
struts-config.xmldepending on the current tab.
- The Properties Table shows the attributes of the node selected in the Structure Tree.
- The Struts Web Flow Diagram graphically presents the relations among the elements of your application.
The Struts Web Flow Diagram appears in the Struts tab only.
The views are synchronized. If a node is selected in the Structure Tree, the Properties Table shows the node's attributes. If a node has a corresponding diagram object, this diagram object is selected as well.
Common Toolbar Buttons
|Item||Tooltip and shortcut||Description|
|Autoscroll to Source||Click this button to enable navigation from the selected element in the Structure Tree to the corresponding source code block in the |
|Autoscroll from Source||Click this button to enable navigation from a source code block in the |
| ||Expand all |
|Use these buttons to have all nodes expanded or collapsed.|