This feature is only supported in the Ultimate edition.
IntelliJ IDEA integrates with the CoffeeScript compiler, recognizes
*.coffee files, and provides full range of coding assistance without any additional steps from your side. CoffeeScript files are marked with .
Before you start
CoffeeScript support includes:
- Code completion for keywords, labels, variables, parameters and functions.
- Error and syntax highlighting.
- Code formatting and folding.
- Code generation
- Navigation through source code
- Navigating with Structure View.
- (Ctrl+Alt+B) from overridden method / subclassed class.
- Executing CoffeeScript files involves: