Creating Empty Ruby Project
This feature is only supported in the Ultimate edition.
The following is only valid when Ruby Plugin is installed and enabled!
Empty projects are intended for pure Ruby programming.
To create an empty project
- Do one of the following:
- On the main menu, choose .
- On the Welcome screen, click the link Create New Project.
New Project dialog box opens.
- In the New Project dialog box, do the following:
- In the Project type section, click the desired project type, in this case, Ruby.
- Specify the project SDK. If the desired SDK is missing in the list, click New.
- Click Next.
- Specify the project name and location.
- Click Finish.