Enabling AspectJ Support Plugins
This feature is only supported in the Ultimate edition.
To be able to use the AspectJ support in IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate, you have to make sure that the following plugins are enabled:
- Spring AOP/@AspectJ
- AspectJ Support
In addition to that, you should also create a library for aspectjrt.jar.
Making sure that the necessary plugins are enabled
- Open the Settings dialog (e.g. Ctrl+Alt+S).
- In the left-hand part of the dialog, in the search box, type
plugins. Then, select Plugins in the pane below the search box.
- On the Plugins page that opens in the right-hand part of the dialog, make sure that All plugins is selected in the Show box, and type
aspectjin the search field.
- Make sure that the checkboxes to the right of AspectJ Support and Spring AOP/@AspectJ are selected.
- Click OK in the Settings dialog.
- If asked, restart IntelliJ IDEA.