Installing and Uninstalling Interpreter Paths
The following is only valid when Python Plugin is installed and enabled!
IntelliJ IDEA makes it possible to add paths to the selected interpreter. In doing so, these paths will be added to the environment varaible
PYTHONPATH. Also, IntelliJ IDEA will index these paths and (potentially) resolve the objects of the code (for example, imports of packages)
Viewing interpreter paths
To view the interpreter paths
- Open the Project Structure dialog (e.g. Ctrl+Shift+Alt+S).
- In the Project Structure dialog box, click SDKs node under the Platform Settings.
- Select the desired interpreter.
- View the interpreter paths in the Classpath tab:
Adding interpreter paths
To add an interpreter path
Removing interpreter paths
To delete interpreter paths
- Select the paths to be deleted.
- In the toolbar of the SDKs page of the Project Structure dialog box, click .