This feature is supported in the Ultimate edition only.
for Windows and Linux
In this part:
| Only type-based completion || |
By default, the checkbox is cleared.
- When this checkbox is cleared, the completion list contains multiple variants in complicated cases.
- When the checkbox is selected, the completion list strongly depends on the IntelliJ IDEA type inference. This makes completion more precise but in case of poor inference the list may be empty.
| Flow executable || In this field, specify the path to the Flow executable file. |
| Use Flow server for: || In this area, specify the basis for coding assistance by selecting or clearing the following checkboxes: |
- Type checking: When this checkbox is selected, syntax and error highlighting is provided based on the data received from the Flow server. When the checkbox is cleared, only the basic internal IntelliJ IDEA highlighting is available.
- Navigation, code completion, and type hinting: When this checkbox is selected, suggestion lists for reference resolution and code completiong contain both suggestions retrieved from integration with Flow and suggestions calculated by IntelliJ IDEA. When the checkbox is cleared, references are resolved through IntelliJ IDEA calculation only.
- Code highlighting and built-in inspections: Select this checkbox to power native Flow code highlighting and built-in inspections. Please note that enabling this option may cause performance problems. By default, the checkbox is cleared.
The checkboxes are available only when the path to the Flow executable file is specified.
Last modified: 11 October 2017
Language and Framework-Specific Guidelines: