Recognizing Hard-Coded String Literals
Your source code can contain hardcoded literals which you would like to recognize and further extract to properties. To highlight hardcoded literals in the editor, use Internationalization code inspections.
To enable recognizing hardcoded string literals
- Open the Settings dialog.
- In the Project Settings, select Editor | Inspections to open Inspections dialog box.
- Select the desired profile, and locate the node Internationalization issues.
- Check the option Hard coded strings, which will cause the hardcoded string literals to be highlighted in the editor.
- Apply changes and close the dialog. Now the editor will highlight the hardcoded string literals, as shown below:
Last modified: 11 October 2017