Using ClearCase Integration
With the ClearCase integration enabled, you can perform basic ClearCase operations from inside IntelliJ IDEA.
In this section:
- ClearCase client is installed on your computer.
- IntelliJ IDEA comes bundled with ClearCase plugin. This plugin is turned on by default. If it is not, make sure that the plugin is enabled.
- ClearCase settings are defined in the ClearCase page of the Settings dialog.
- ClearCase integration is enabled for the current project root or directory.
- When ClearCase integration with IntelliJ IDEA is enabled, the item appears on the menu, and on the context menus of the Editor and Project views.
- The files in the folders under the ClearCase control are highlighted according to their status. See File Status Highlights for file status highlighting conventions.
- Modifications results are shown in the Version Control tool window.
- When using ClearCase integration, it is helpful to open the Version Control tool window. The Console tab displays the following data:
Last modified: 11 October 2017