Working With Search Results
The search results display in the Find tool window. The results of each search display in a separate tab.
Using the controls and the context menu commands of this tool window as well as the main menu, you can:
- Press F4 to navigate to source code.
- Exclude and include search results in refactoring.
- Add selected search results to favorites.
- Show the results of the recent find usages.
- Perform version control operations using the specific VCS, associated with the parent directory of the usage.
- Hide excluded search results from showing them in the Find tool window (Alt+Delete) .