Analyzing GWT Compiled Output
IntelliJ IDEA helps you understand the compiled output of your GWT application by providing GWT Compile Reports. Generated reports are displayed in the browser.
To view the GWT compile output report
- On the main menu, choose .
- In the Generate GWT Compile Report dialog box that opens, choose the module to view the output of from the GWT Module drop-down list.
- Specify whether you want to view an existing report or a new one. Do one of the following:
- To have a new report created, click the Generate button.
- To view the previous generated report, click the View Report button.
Last modified: 24 July 2018