Configuring Available Python SDKs
In this section:
- Viewing the list of available interpreters
- Configuring the list of available interpreters
- Removing interpreters from the list
The list of Python SDKs, available for the various projects, can include interpreters installed locally, remotely, as well as the virtual environments.
The available Python interpreters are defined as the global SDKs. The procedure described below supposes that the necessary Python interpreters are already installed on your computer.
Viewing the list of available interpreters
To view the list of available interpreters
- On the main menu, choose (or click , or press Ctrl+Shift+Alt+S).
Configuring the list of available interpreters
To configure the available Python interpreters
- Open the Project Structure dialog (e.g. Ctrl+Shift+Alt+S).
- In the Project Structure dialog box, click SDKs node under the Platform Settings.
- Click , and then choose Python SDK from the Add New SDK popup menu.
- In the Select Python Interpreter dialog box, choose the desired Python executable, and click OK.
The selected Python interpreter appears in the list of available SDKs.
Having selected an interpreter, you can configure its paths.
- Repeat steps 1 - 4 to add more Python interpreters to the list.
Removing interpreters from the list
To remove an interpreter from the list of available interpreters
- In the list of available interpreters, select the one to be deleted.
- Click .