Enabling AspectJ Support Plugins
To be able to use the AspectJ support in IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate, you have to make sure that the following plugins are enabled:
- Spring AOP/@AspectJ
- AspectJ Support
In addition to that, you should also create a library for aspectjrt.jar.
Making sure that the necessary plugins are enabled
- Open the Settings dialog (e.g. Ctrl+Alt+S).
- In the left-hand part of the dialog, in the search box, type
plugins. Then, select Plugins in the pane below the search box.
- On the Plugins page that opens in the right-hand part of the dialog, make sure that All plugins is selected in the Show box, and type
aspectjin the search field.
- Make sure that the checkboxes to the right of AspectJ Support and Spring AOP/@AspectJ are selected.
- Click OK in the Settings dialog.
- If asked, restart IntelliJ IDEA.
Last modified: 24 July 2018