Navigating Between Text and Message File
Use the gutter icons to navigate from a template to a localization file. To jump from localization file to the corresponding template, use Ctrl+Click.
Navigating from template to locale
To navigate from a template to locale
- Click icon in the gutter next to the desired tag.
- If a tag is referenced from several locales, select one from the pop-up window:
django.pofile opens in the editor, with the caret resting at the
msgidthat corresponds to the tag in question.
Navigating from locale to template
To navigate from a locale to template
- In the desired
django.pofile, place the caret at the comment above the locale in question:
- On the main menu, choose Navigating to Declaration or Type Declaration of a Symbol. The corresponding template files opens in the editor. , or use any other method, described in
To view references to a localization tag
- Hover your mouse pointer over the gutter icon next to the desired tag. A balloon that pops up, shows a list of locale files that reference the selected tag:
To view which template a locale references
- Keeping Ctrl key pressed, hover your mouse pointer over the comment above the locale in question. The comment turns into a hyperlink, and the balloon shows reference: