You can repeat your test session, or individual tests without leaving your test runner tab of the Run tool window. The tests are performed again using the same run configuration as in the initial run.
Rerunning a testing session
Do one of the following:
- Click the rerun button on the toolbar of the Run tool window.
- Use Ctrl+F5 keyboard shortcut.
Note that you can rerun the tests automatically.
Rerunning an individual test
- In the testing tab of the test runner, right click a test case node or a test.
- On the context menu, choose .
Rerunning a failed test
- In the testing tab of the test runner, select a failed test.
- In the Run toolbar, click Rerun Failed Tests .
Debugging a failed test
- In the Test Runner tab, press Shift and click Rerun Failed Tests .
- Select Debug from the Restart Failed Tests popup.
The tests that have failed will be rerun in the debug mode.