Enabling and Disabling Plugins
- In the Settings/Preferences dialog (Ctrl+Alt+S), open the Plugins page. In the right-hand part of the dialog, do one of the following:
- To enable a plugin, select the checkbox to the right of its name.
- To disable a plugin, clear the corresponding checkbox.
- If the plugin of interest is not present in the list (which may be the case for a repository plugin), download and install the plugin.
- Restart IntelliJ IDEA for the changes to take effect.
Last modified: 18 June 2018