Installing and Uninstalling Interpreter Paths
IntelliJ IDEA makes it possible to add paths to the selected interpreter. These paths will be added to the environment variable
PYTHONPATH. Also, IntelliJ IDEA will index these paths and (potentially) resolve the objects of the code (for example, imports of packages).
To view the interpreter paths
- Open the Project Structure dialog (e.g. Ctrl+Shift+Alt+S).
- In the Project Structure dialog box, click SDKs node under the Platform Settings.
- Select the desired interpreter.
- View the interpreter paths in the Classpath tab:
To add an interpreter path
To delete interpreter paths
- Select the paths to be deleted.
- In the toolbar of the SDKs page of the Project Structure dialog box, click .