The Migrate refactoring lets you easily switch between the old packages and classes used in your project and the new ones. IntelliJ IDEA comes with the default migration map.
- On the main menu, select .
- In the dialog that opens, select the desired migration map from the drop-down list, or click New to create a new map.
- Specify the name of the map, and optional map description.
- Click the (Add) icon to create a new migration description.
- In the dialog that opens, specify the following options:
- Select whether you want to migrate packages or classes.
- Specify the old and the new names of the package or class.
Click OK to apply changes and close the dialog.
- Create or edit as many migration descriptions as required, and click OK.
- Click Run to start migration with the selected map.