On this page:
Compiling all source files in a target
To compile all source files in the specified target
- Select a file, module, or package.
- On the main menu, choose , or press Ctrl+Shift+F9.
Tips and tricks
When performing compilation, note that:
- When called from the editor, this method compiles the current file.
- You can compile any module separately. All modules the current one depends on will be compiled as well.
To cancel the process, do one of the following:
- Middle-click on the progress bar
- Press Ctrl+F2, and select the process from the pop-up menu.
Last modified: 4 April 2018