Convert Anonymous to Inner
The Convert Anonymous to Inner refactoring allows you to convert an anonymous class into a named inner class.
| || |
To inline a constructor, follow these steps
- Place the cursor within the anonymous class to be refactored.
- On the main menu, or on the context menu of the selection, choose Convert Anonymous To Inner dialog opens. . The
- In the Class name field specify the name for the new inner class.
- In the Constructor parameters area select the variables, that will be used as parameters to the inner class constructor.
- Click OK to create the inner class.
Last modified: 22 January 2018