- On the main menu, choose .
- Click Next.
- On the next page of the wizard, specify the following:
- Project name and location
- Project SDK. Use one of the options from the drop-down list, or, if the required SDK is missing, click New.
- Kotlin runtime library. Select the desired library from the drop-down list, or, if missing, click Create.
If necessary, click (More settings)and specify the settings as required.
- Click Finish
The project is created and opens in a window according to your choice.
Last modified: 22 January 2018