Creating Kotlin-JVM Project
To create a Kotlin-JVM project, follow these steps
- On the main menu, choose .
- In the New Project dialog box, select the project type Kotlin-JVM.
- Click Next.
- On the next page of the wizard, specify the following:
- Project name and location.
- Kotlin runtime library. Select the desired library from the drop-down list, or, if missing, click Create.
If necessary, click (More settings)and specify the settings as required.
- Click Finish.
The project is created and opens in a window according to your choice.
Last modified: 4 September 2018