In this section:
Cucumber becomes available in IntelliJ IDEA, provided that the following prerequisites are met:
- Cucumber for Java:
- Cucumber for Groovy:
cucumbergem (for Ruby projects), or
cucumber-rails(for Rails applications) is installed and activated.
IntelliJ IDEA supports:
- Cucumber both in plain Ruby projects, and in Rails applications.
Cucumber feature files are marked with icon.
Cucumber support includes:
- Syntax and error highlighting.
- Quick fix to create step definitions.
- Navigation between step definitions and steps.
- Ability to describe steps in English or any other language specified in the
- Run/debug configurations: Cucumber, Cucumber for Java, Cucumber.js.
- Ability to run all features in a directory, a feature, or a single step within a feature.
Last modified: 18 July 2017