Expose Class As Web Service Dialog
The dialog box is available only through a dedicated intention action. To invoke it, position the cursor at the class name and press Alt+Enter or click the yellow bulb icon .
Use the dialog box to configure Web service WSDL generation for an entire class, with all its methods exposed as Web service operations and deployed. The contents of the dialog box depend on the Web service type.
|Item||Description||Web Service Type|
|Service Name||Use this drop-down list to specify the name of the service to be published (e.g. empty text for |
ROOT context or
|Service Class Name||In this text box, specify the class to expose as a Web service.||All|
|Service Namespace||In this text box, type the Web service namespace prefix.||Apache Axis|
|Service Style||Use this drop-down list to specify the style of the WSDL document to be generated. The available options are: |
- RPC - select this option to have an rpc WSDL generated.
This option is selected by default.
- Document - select this option to have a Document WSDL generated.
- Wrapped - select this option to have a WSDL generated using the wrapped approach.
If you select this option, Literal is automatically pre-selected in the Use Items in Bindings drop-down list.
|Use of Items||From this drop-down list, select how the generated WSDL document should be used. The available options are: |
- Literal - when this option is selected, the representation of the XML for the request is defined by the XML Schema.
- Encoded - select this option to have the SOAP encoding specified in the generated WSDL.
|Status||View the information in this read-only field to track and improve discrepancies.||All|
Last modified: 25 July 2017