Internationalization and Localization Support
- Internationalization, which involves extracting strings out of your source code and presenting them as properties that are further referenced in the source code.
- Localization, which means translating these properties into the target languages.
IntelliJ IDEA provides helpful features that simplify working on software internationalization and localization issues. These features are:
- Individual encoding for files and directories.
- Dedicated file type for storing properties.
- Advanced editing assistance for properties files.
- Auto-detection of resource bundles.
- Code inspections related to internationalization issues; intention actions, and quick fixes.
- Dedicated editor for performing mass actions within resource bundles.
i18n support is available for the Django applications.
gettextutilities are downloaded and installed on your machine.
localedirectory is created in the project root.
- Django is the project template language.
Last modified: 26 October 2017