In this section:
This section describes how to:
- Get a Java representation of an XML Schema
- Have an XML Schema generated on the basis of a Java class
- Unmarshal XML instance documents into Java content trees and vice versa.
With IntelliJ IDEA, this transformation can be done using one of the following data binders:
Using JAXB and XmlBeans
To use JAXB and XmlBeans, perform the following preliminary steps:
- Download and install the XMLBeans tool.
- On the Plugins page of the Settings/Preferences dialog box, make sure that the Web Services bundled plugin is enabled.
- On the Web Services page of the Settings/Preferences dialog box, specify the installation directory of XmlBeans and one of the following Web Services engines:
Last modified: 30 August 2017