License server page is not available
License server page is not available.
There are following possible reasons of the issue and proposed solutions:
- License server is not running so license server page is not available. Please check if license server software is running.
- For ZIP distribution: by executing
<license_server_home>/bin/license-server.sh statusfor Linux and Mac OS X or
<license_server_home>\bin\license-server.bat statusfor Windows in command line. If license server is not running please start it as described in the instruction.
- For MSI distribution: by checking state of Windows service with
JetBrains License Servicedisplay name in list of available Windows services.
- Configured license server address doesn't match address accessed from web browser. Please compare the host of the machine with the host specified in configuration file:
- For ZIP distribution: make sure that license server address used in the web browser matches
http://<listen>:<port>where values of
portproperties are taken from
<license_server_home>/conf/service-config.propertiesfor Linux and Mac OS X or
<license_server_home>\conf\service-config.propertiesfor Windows in case of ZIP package.
- For MSI distribution: make sure that license server address used in the web browser matches value of
C:\ProgramData\JetBrains\LicenseService\conf\service-config.propertiesIf they don't match, please configure host of the machine for usage by license server.
Last modified: 19 December 2017