Startup type of JetBrains License Service is automatically set to disabled
License server startup type is automatically changed to disabled for license server running as Windows service
Please try the use following advices to solve the issue:
- Switch off group policy update and check if it helps.
- Check group policy settings, and also check if there is a rule to switch off particular services, JetBrains License Service might be considered as subject to stop by the rule so there is a need to update the rule to keep license server startup type.
- Setup group policy to start JetBrains License Service and to let group policy consider it as subject to keep its startup type.
If it doesn't help:
- Please use the instruction about usage of group policy for services.
- And the instruction that explains how to setup group policy.
Last modified: 19 December 2017