Favorites view helps you group the most needed items in the Favorite lists.
This section describes how to:
- Add to Favorites
- Remove from Favorites list
- Delete Favorites list
- Rename Favorites list
- Move Favorite items between lists
To add items to Favorites
- Select one or more items in the Project tool window or open a file in the Editor, and do one of the following:
- On the submenu, select an existing Favorites list, or choose Add to New Favorites List.
- In the Add New Favorites List dialog enter the desired group name, or accept default.
To remove items from Favorites
To delete Favorites lists
To rename a Favorites list
- Show Favorites view.
- Right-click Favorites list and choose Rename Favorites list on the context menu.
- In the dialog New Name for Favorites List, enter the new name and click OK.
To move Favorites items between the Favorite lists
- In the Favorites view, right-click the necessary item.
- Choose Send to Favorites on the context menu.
- On the submenu, select the target list, or choose Send to New Favorites List, to create a new one.
Last modified: 26 October 2017