Welcome to MPS help!
MPS is a new Integrated Development Environment, built on top of IntelliJ IDEA platform, and implementing the Language Oriented Programming paradigm.
In this document:
- If you are completely new to MPS, read Getting Started with MPS. The links in this section will lead you to more detailed instructions.
- Before starting with MPS, take a look at the essentials since they are useful for more productive usage of MPS.
- If you want to learn about the MPS UI, then take a guided tour. The parts Tool Windows and MPS Editor tell you everything you need to know to get a grip of these UI elements.
- If you click Help button on a dialog, you will see the reference page that gives descriptions of controls and fields of each dialog.
- Besides the dialog descriptions, the part Reference also keeps miscellaneous important information, like version control reference, etc.
- Also, find out how to start on the page Fast Track to MPS.
- Finally, the part Getting Help tells about using help topics, applying to support service, reporting issues and sharing your feedback.
For advanced users
- For those who want to learn more about MPS, the part General Guidelines provides information about creating projects, configuring their structure, output etc.
- Find important information on the page MPS User's Guide
Last modified: 26 October 2017