Moving Items Between Changelists in the Version Control Tool Window
To move items between changelists in the Version Control tool window
- In the Version Control tool window, select one or more desired items in a changelist. Use the Ctrl and Shift keys for multiple selection.
You can also use one of these alternatives:
on the context menu of the selection.
- Click the Move to Another Changelist button on the toolbar of the tool window.
- Press N/A.
- Drag the selected items to the target changelist.
- In the Choose Changelist dialog box, specify the changelist to move the selected items to:
- If the target changelist exists, click the Existing Changelist option and select the desired changelist from the drop-down list.
- To create a changelist, click the New Changelist option, type the name of the new changelist, and optionally provide a description.
Last modified: 6 December 2017