MPS displays the Welcome screen when no project is open. From this screen, you can quickly access the major starting points of MPS. The Welcome screen appears when you close the current project in the only instance of MPS. If you are working with multiple projects, usually closing a project results in closing the MPS window in which it was running, except for the last project, closing this will show the Welcome screen.
Use the links of this section to create a new project, open or or check out a project from version control.
Also, use the drop-down arrows () Configure to configure your working environment, and Get Help to open help topics, tips of the day, and default keymap document.
If appropriate, the left-hand pane shows a list of projects you've recently been working with.
To reopen a project
- Just click it in the list.
To find a project of interest
- Start typing its name.
To delete a recent project from the list
- Use the Tab key to move the focus to the list of Recent projects.
- Use the arrow keys to select the project you want to remove, or find it, as shown above.
- Do one of the following:
- Press Delete on your keyboard and confirm deletion in the Remove Recent Project dialog box that opens.
- To remove the selected recent project silently, click or choose Remove Selected from Welcome Screen on the context menu of the selection.